Monday, August 17, 2009

a picture debut.




well it is 2009, i am a digital producer (meaning my entire life is spent thinking about how people use the digital space), my sister does it, and so does the entire world. I will now start using pictures (when appropriate) on my blog.

blog--i reached out to you about this issue quite some time ago and never heard back so i assume you will be okay with this new addition.

i thought i'd throw a few pics up of my favorite subject: Hunter William Blalock.

he is getting so big, and funny and i miss him dearly. i am so thankful my sis is so good at documenting the random and fun moments so i can pretend like i am there when he eats doughnuts, plays in the backyard and tries new food. i'm hoping to see them in the next few weeks.
supposedly he says "court" (which is my name) when he sees my pic, which makes my heart melt and my eyes tear up. didnt know it was possible to love something so much.

that's all. stay tuned for more stories, deep thoughts, and now pics.
xo
aunt corky








3 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats and welcome back to the blogging world. I got so confused when in my RSS feed was a picture of Hunter, one I had yet to post to the blog but rather only sent you via email yesterday! Hope all is well...will I see you at some point this weekend? Hunter wont be with me, so I dont know if you plan to meeting me or not! :-) love ya

Anonymous said...

It was specially registered to participate in discussion.

Anonymous said...

In it something is also to me it seems it is excellent idea. I agree with you.