Thursday, August 27, 2009

patience is a virtue...

that i do not possess as of late. i move too quickly and and if people, ideas, thoughts and feelings dont keep up i get frustrated.

i am praying for patience and kindness towards others as we are all just trying to exist and you never know what people are going thru or where others have been, so how can i say that they should know what i know, or think the way i think. maybe they are just as frustrated with me?

in college i would probably write a verse about patience on an index card and put it on my dash to memorize but i think for the next week i am just going to stop and pray. whether its a quick 5 second prayer in the middle of a meeting or being on my face alone in my apt and asking god for peace and patience i am confident he'll meet me where i am at. he's good like that.

No comments: