Friday, August 28, 2009

bed blogging

its a new favorite past time of mine. i love being in my bed, i believe if someone did a study they would find mine is the coziest. i love reading in bed so the other night i wrote my "i have thoughts" post in my bed. and its so fun to sit their with pillows propping me up and type away.

i will admit i also feel a little bit like carrie from sex and the city, when i type in my bed. one time i even smoked a cigarette while working and typing in bed. i opened the window, there was a great breeze and i smoked the cig and typed and thought i was way cool. for just a minute and then i was over it.

so this morning i couldnt sleep so i woke up and wanted to blog. I grabbed my computer opened it up and propped it up on my knees, next thing i know the whole computer is flying towards my face and bonks me on the nose, it hurt so bad and is still throbbing, i am praying it does not turn black and blue or leave a mark. i am never smoothe.

xo

corky

4 comments:

Unknown said...

considering this post was at 10:42am...this is when you were waking up? Did you go to work?

Ha ha! Love the corky chaos1

Sam Bennett said...

just got a really good visual of you bonking yourself in the face with your laptop and chuckled aloud. thanks for the laugh. ha!

Katie said...

Oh my gosh, I love this! You kill me court!

Courtney aka Corky said...

this post was written after i got to work, i was at the office at 9AM, Ash! :)