Wednesday, April 05, 2006

title pending...

I need to post about something. And my friend keeps telling me that a blog is just “seeing the world through someone else’s eyes” so I’m just going to start and tell you what’s been going on in my world.

I’ve officially been living alone for 10 days. Feels a bit like eternity. It’s no fun going home to an empty place. And a messy one for that matter. It feels different waking up and knowing that you are the only one in the house, it’s not like me and b would get up and have a cup of coffee, and even when I would get jealous cause she’s in bed and I am running out the door late to work I like the feeling of knowing someones there. The only little bit of freedom I get for having my own place now is I can run to the kitchen in just a t-shirt, or bra and undies without worrying that JG will come out and an awkward moment would ensue. I love that kid. He’s a real jewel. And he couldnt have picked a better bride. they are mfeo. fo sho.

i'm having lunch with my old work friends today. (matt & jim). these fools made buildforge bearable. (i hope no one from buildforge reads this). i'm excited to eat with them, they always make me laugh so much. i love to laugh. it's the best feeling i know of to this date. laughing. good times. i'm so thankful that god put people in my life who make me laugh. and laugh hard. take denise for instance. she'd just have to look at me in class, or say "it's hotter than 2 mice making love in a wool sock", and i'd hit the ground laughing. she kills me.

i think this is a sufficient post. kind of random and sparatic but if you know me at all you know that this is exactly how my brain operates.

so this is it. my second post. practice makes perfect.

g.bye.

No comments: