Monday, April 10, 2006

make me lose control...

a song from my childhood. sung by eric carmen (one hit wonder i suppose) i was shocked to hear it...i heard it on the radio last night coming home from houston. it was 1:30am. it's amazing the way music can take you back to somewhere and i got nostalgic. me and my sis LOVED this song. i can remember singing it so loud with our hands as microphones just rockin' out. made me miss being young, thinking anything my older sister did, like or didnt like i did the same. so if she thought this was the best song on the radio, then so did i.

i'm posting the lyrics here: feel free to comment about how this song changed your life when you were younger.

http://www.lyricalcontent.com/htmlit.php?q=637&artist=Eric+Carmen&title=Make+Me+Lose+Control


peace.

corky

No comments: