Wednesday, April 19, 2006

her name is hadley...

So I know this girl. Her name is Hadley. Cute name-I know. She doesn’t exist yet but she has been in my mind for over 5 years now. She’s also been in someone else’s head for a while. And this is where the problem lies.

My sister Ashley & I both want to name our unborn daughter Hadley!!! Here’s how it all went down. The fam was in town for easter and the girls (me, my mom, and sister) were out shopping and I mentioned that I will be the only Grimsley girl who doesn’t collect Hadley (type of dishes my mom has been collecting for years, and now my sister collects it too) BUT I will carry on the family tradition and name my daughter hadley. My sister then responds with “ no, I’ve had that name picked out for so long, and I am a lot closer to having a baby then you are.” (she’s been married for 4 years and according to her 18 month life plan Hadley Paige will walk onto the set in 18 months.)

So now it’s a race against time. And I have to pick up the pace. I must find a man, get preggers, and pray for a girl. Want to help me? Pray for all boys for the Blalocks. I won’t back down. Hadley is mine.

Stay tuned. It could get ugly.

Thank you and g-bye.

1 comment:

Courtney aka Corky said...

my next post will contain ways to stop her from stealing my name...getting a dog named hadley. top on the list. :)