Tuesday, April 11, 2006

i heart lists.

so I love to make lists. I love writing things down in small little books or pads of paper, and then referring to them later in the day. Lists are so much more fun when you create them with a friend. So I think a list is in order. Maybe every Tuesday will be “List” day on my blog. Blog-do you like having theme days? Get back to me.

Things that just kill me:
-Catcher in the Rye
-listening to 2 people’s conversation that misunderstand each other but you know what both of them are thinking/talking about so you get to see both sides of the confusion. I love that.
-when denise moves fast (pretty much anything d says or does
-the way brooke and jg are obsessed with their dogs
-my brother
-Mitch Hedburg (R.I.P.)
-brooke’s toe touches
-asking holly if her friend cassie is the one who bit her bottom in the swimming pool
--fake chugging a beer or beverage of any kind
-using fake names and identities (I always use the name parker)

Okay I think that’s enough for today. There’s probably more. But I got a good laugh thinking about all of those.

Went to this place called nasty’s last night. Katie, Mark, katie’s roommate alli & me went. It’s this bar that supposedly on every other night but Monday is dead, but around 12 on Monday night it turns into this great place to dance. People come there to dance. Period. And it was so fun & totally different One couple seriously danced together for 3 hours straight. Should have just gone home and had sex instead of basically having sex out on the dance floor.

I love you blog, not for what you do but for who you are.

-corky

No comments: