Sunday, February 24, 2008

sunday night blogging

its sunday night and i should be going to sleep to get rested for tomorrow. its monday and mondays are always a big stressful at work...but instead i've decided to spend some time sharing some thoughts i've had of late.

-in the past week i've bought 5 new books. i've only read the first 2 chapters of each. none of completely grabbed me but i think that has more to do with my attention span being that of well myself when i do not have meds. (i ran out of medicine 5 days ago). not good. i'm going to call the doc tomorrow. ugh
-i accidently left the house today with my costume leggings on intstead of my normal black leggings. these costume leggings have a star and rainbow on them made out of rhinestones. they are very lame, and were part of my hannah montana costume. not meant for everyday wear. but whatev.
-a sex and the city episode i watched today summed up perfectly the way i've been feeling which is always nice, but in the end its just a tv show and i dont get to walk around in nyc in amazing shoes and outfits like she does. life just isnt fair.

well i'm off. going to try and get some shut eye instead of sitting in a dumb situation i've created on my own.

peace, love, and dark chocolate m&m's,

aunt corky

1 comment:

Brooke said...

don't call me binky!!!