Tuesday, February 12, 2008

pictures & blogs...

so i was telling my friend seth that i am starting to blog again and he said he doesnt blog because he lacks the key thing that makes a blog successful. pictures. (meaning he does not have a digital camera so he's unable to post pics of himself doing blog worthy things).

IF this is true then i have set myself up to fail. my blog does not have pics. so i find myself wondering if this is truth or just one man's opinion.

blog-do you feel insecure out in the world wide web without pics? do you feel like you left the house without a shirt on? get back to me about this. but remember what i always tell you.

BE YOURSELF!

xoxo

aunt corky

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Link my blog to yours!

Brooke said...

love the new colors on the blog. now get to the actual blogging part!