Monday, June 09, 2008

the 26th year.

I'm twenty six and one day.

Having a birthday on the weekend is awesome b/c you and your friends wind up celebrating all weekend instead of just one day. :)

I have the most amazing friends. They think I'm worth celebrating over and that is amazing. I had dinner with my girlfriends at one of my favorite restaurants, Moonshine. We had great wine, delicious dinners and the best mac and cheese ever. Afterwards a bunch of friends met at Club de Ville, where we drank and talked and then the party moved to Beauty Bar. I forget how much fun dancing is at Beauty bar. I broke a shoe, fell down at least 3 times, all while laughing and dancing with my favorite people in Austin.

We had a slumber party at Brooke's house and then we made my favorite breakfast treats. Pigs in a blanket and mimosas. Mimosa's make any day great. The day was spent lounging, laughing and ended with two delicious pizzas from Rounders.

When I went to bed last night i was sad it was over, but the start of my 26th year was so much fun, and i have lots to look forward to.

I think 26 is going to be a good year. I think i am going to start using anti-wrinkle cream. I feel like that is what you do in your 26th year.

Thanks for all the birthday fun! I am so so blessed.

love,

aunt corky

2 comments:

Brooke said...

it was a BLAST!

Unknown said...

i know of a great wrinkle cream by arbonne...let me know if you are interested! :-0